BTET Question Paper 2017 Bihar Teacher Eligibility Test Previous Year Papers with Answer Key in Hindi PDF
BTET Question Paper 2017 with answers are available now art our first page of the site. So, use it to prepare with the concepts to make a perfect performance in the examinations. This exam is the major entrance exam for the selection of Teacher with a minimum eligibility of B.Ed (Compulsory.
Exam for the Bihar TET (Teacher Eligibility Test) made as of June 11th, 2017
Bihar Tet Exam will be made for Paper 1 & 2. It includes for the:
- BTET Paper I Test for Primary Classes
- BTET Paper II Test for Upper Primary Classes
Notes: Some states have been conducting Paper III and IV category of the test to the recruitment of secondary teachers.
Use the tabulated form of BETET exam process:
|Exam details||Important Dates|
|Conducting body||Bihar Eligibility Test (BETET)|
|Exam date||June 11th, 2017|
|Test for||Primary/ upper Primary|
|Available web site||www.biharboard.ac.in|
We have pinned you the duration of time and exam pattern along with this Bihar TET previous year question paper in Hindi (Solved). So, that gain its news to prepare well for the recruitment process. Bes of luck to you all.
Bihar TET Question Papers 2017
We are always thoughtful about the people who visit our site, and thus we are providing free links to BETET question papers of previous years. Download the previous year question paper links to get the TET Examination paper 1 and 2 details.
Note down the important instruction of exam pattern about eh BETETE Exam 2017:
- Written Exam for all the candidates.
- Two papers are to be answered by the candidate, depending upon the tier they fill in for – primary or secondary respectively.
- 150 questions are to be answered, each having a weight of 1 Mark.
- Time to answer the paper – 90 minutes
- Subjects to be answered by an applicant who fills for the Primary teacher post .
Steps to download the BTET Exam question papers of 2017
- Get enter to the official web page of the Bihar TET board site link @ http://www.biharboard.ac.in/
- Then later on go to the option of the “Question paper’ page.
Give click to download the below list which we have attached here on the following lists:
Hope you all get the list of study materials, in which the examination will be of objective type out of 150 questions. Leave us your suggestions fro our posts of articles. We will reply as soon as possible for it.