Karnataka 2nd PUC Revaluation Result 2017 Form PUE Board Supplementary Exam form Download @ pue.kar.nic.in
We have given the important news alert about the Karnataka 2nd PUC Revaluation Result 2017 on this site-Nietians.com.So, use it to get down the application form for the failed subjects in the order of group wise specification (online) right here.
Karnataka 2nd PUC / PUE exam results will be declared on May 10th, 2017
Copy all the procedures to apply for the revaluation process with the corresponding fees and all other steps-[online].
Check here at the following link to download the Karnataka 2nd PUC revaluation exam results 2017>>
Get avail of the dates, time and procedures, fee structure to get attached for the supplementray examination for the batch of 2017. We will guide you in the right sort of time.
2nd PUC Karnataka Revaluation Results 2017
Both of the Karnataka SSLC and PUC 2nd year examination second chance exam dates will be published on this same site.
View the table to get the clear details about the revaluation, other subjects fee information:
|Last date of applying for scanned copies||May 19th, 2017|
|Per paper fee details||Rs.400/-|
|Last date of revaluation process||Mat 24th, 2017|
|Revaluation fee per paper||Rs.1260/-|
So, the candidates who were appeared to be in the failure mode can get the revaluation procedures.
- Click on the official page of the Karnataka 2nd PUC Board.
- Then go to the link of Revalaution/ Retotaling notification link.
- Click on the page to get apply as per the suggestions.
- Download its rough copy for the future references.
Get further details to step out for the higher studies.
- Candidates opting for further education need not wait for revaluation results.
- Candidates who have failed to pass the examination need not wait for revaluation results to apply for supplementary exams.
Click here officially to get the Karnataka 2nd PUC revaluation result 2017
Give your suggestion in the form of a comment below on this page, So, that we will give up the correct solutions and day to day updates in a timely manner.